Saturday, August 31, 2013

Labor Day Weekend!





It has been a busy Summer!  I have been taking a brief hiatus from shows while I prepare to exhibit at the Barre Opera House this Fall and catch up on my portrait list!  I also discovered a fun new art this Spring: Needle Felting!  I have created critters with my sister and shared the fun craft with my friends in a cozy cottage on Wing's Neck, MA.  It's addicting!  And of course we had to tie dye to celebrate Battle of Bennington Day!  What could be more appropriate?

 
Between that...a couple music festivals...the July 3rd Parade...perusing Petfinder...camping at Lake Willoughby...work at the WCYSB and trying to get a few things done around here....I don't know where the time's gone!  I have shared this summer's portraits on my Pets page. 

No comments: