Tuesday, March 19, 2013

It's almost Spring!


This is the kind of day we're having!  The First Day of Spring is tomorrow, but it's snowing like crazy!  It feels like every time I sign on, my previous post says "I can't believe it's been so long...." but I've been busy in 2013, so I'm not even going to say it!  Coordinating the MontPolar Frostival, searching for a new dog for Smeagle (who doesn't think he wants one), building a feral cat house for the Wampus Cat (Not a very involved project, but necessary for a below zero winter), working and painting whenever I get the chance!  No wonder I'm not a champion blogger!!  Enjoy the snow, enjoy the spring and enjoy the latest portraits I just posted to my pet page....


Visit the  Humane Society of Chittenden VT's FB page and check out the photo albums to learn more about feral Cat Houses.

No comments: