Wednesday, October 10, 2012

What I did on my summer vacation....

I can't believe it's been such a long time since I posted to my site!  Don't think I haven't been busy however, painting pets, participating in several shows; two of my own and painting a mural at the Black Door Restaurant in Montpelier!  I've also become gainfully employed at the Youth Service Bureau, to whom I donated two pet portraits for a fund raising silent auction this Spring and doing my tasks at Montpelier Alive including coordinating this year's July 3rd parade!  (Yes Montpeculiar celebrates July 4th on the 3rd....)  Anyways, enough about me!  I am making a cold weather resolution to get back here more often!  Now I'll share a few of my latest works with you on my pet, news and mural pages! 
 

Here's Smee, who not only would like all of my time, he bites too!  Maybe it's because I'm yet to do his portrait!



No comments: