Monday, March 12, 2012

Spring is right around the corner!

It's mid March but the days feel more like May!  One of Mother's Natures tricks, or is it just the "new normal" for weather in Vermont?  In any case, everywhere you look grass is rising from beneath the snow and people are running or walking with their very eager canine companions!  I have been so busy in the world of life, art and pet portraits that I find this blog sorely neglected, but I've made some updates for my faithful followers and hope to have many more paintings to post with new pet portraits in the works as well as the Spring growth of my Animal Icon series!  Happy Saint Patrick's Day to all, but don't share the green beer with your "best friend" unless he's well over the age of consent and a two footer! 

I'm enjoying the creative life in Central Vermont!

Find my artwork on Facebook!

No comments: