Thursday, December 1, 2011

It's the Holiday Season!

And as any time of year, a great reason to share pet portraits!  I am painting quite a few Christmas gifts this year, some commissioned and some for my own loved ones!  My current favorite however has to be this vision I recently painted of Mizar entitled "My Guardian Angel"!  Lexi is eagerly awaiting a stocking full of treats and Smeagle knows that there is a "made in Vermont" fresh catnip trout hiding around here somewhere!  Happy Holidaze to all of you!  Don't forget to treat your four footed friends to something special this season,  and keep those poisonous Poinsettas out of reach!


By the way, if you happen to be shopping in Montpelier, stop by Village Pizza for a snack and check out my pet portraits and acrylic paintings!  My exhibit there has been extended though December.

No comments: