Sunday, October 23, 2011

It's been awhile....

There has been quite a lot going on in my world and I've been just too busy to share!  Now that the cold weather is starting to drift in and my focus is moving from outdoor activities to indoor ones, I hope to wander back to this blog much more often!  My computer is right next to a radiator...

I am happy to announce my current exhibit at Village Pizza in good old Montpeculiar through the end of November.   I have posted a few photos of that event on my news page as well as two new pet portraits of our buddy Fritz!  As Wegman discovered, Weimaraners are great models!!

I would like to reflect briefly upon the current state of our country and it's affect on our canine companions!  Fortunately our beloved dogs are far above social movements, but being owned by the 99% can result in inferior dog foods, infrequent treats and fewer check-ups! I'm in total support of the demonstrations, but don't leave your four footed friend in a hot car or alone in a cramped apartment all day while you are fighting for justice!  To the dogs, if you are ready to get off the couch and ignore the nice biscuits and water that your owner left for you when he went out to change the world, lets start a movement for you too: OCCUPY THE AKC! I don't know exact statistics, but would bet that there are 99 percenters in the canine world too!  Why shouldn't a lab crossed with indeterminate other breeds get the same perks as a Poodle or a Pomeranian?  Just saying....

No comments: