Monday, January 24, 2011

Welcome to my Blog!

Never thought I'd find myself blogging...but here it is!  Don't expect personal info or angst, this site is all about art and pet portraits!  Pet's are like family members and so many are dear to our hearts.  A pet portrait is a great gift, memorial or simply a reciprocation of all the unconditional love that they provide!  When I am not painting pets, I like to immerse myself in the adventure of creating mixed media and found object art!  Trash off the street can be incorporated into a piece of artwork that will some day grace a private collection!  Things that you always knew you could do something with, but never knew what, are fair game for this kind of artwork as well!  I hope you will wander through this blog as you would a gallery, and find pleasure in what you see here.

If you would like more information about pet portraits or Christine Hartman Art please contact:

No comments: