Thursday, May 19, 2011

Pretty soon I'm going to have to paint an ark!

I guess we all wonder when the rain is going to stop... but it can't stop us from being creative!  I am excited to be showing my artwork in two different venues in our capital city, check my News page for details!  I've just posted some of my latest portraits to my Pets page including two ferrets enjoying a spring day and a beagle mix with a big heart, Daisy.   Just for fun, the following is a list of top ten breeds according to the AKC, but I have to say that my favorite breed, like Daisy, is the all american loyal mutt!  In fact I think we should stop saying mutt or mixed breed or crossed breed and just call them the AMERICAN BREED! Most Americans are mutts on some level...Do you think it will catch on....?
AKC TOP 10 BREEDS OF 2010:  1) Labrador Retriever 
2) German Shepherd  3) Yorkshire Terrier  4) Beagle  5) Golden Retriever  6) Bull Dog  7) Boxer  8) Daschund 
9) Poodle  &  10) Shih Tzu 

No comments: